We work with organisations ranging from Local Authorities to schools, small charities to Premier League Football Clubs, multinational companies to the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games.
Kaizen has never had a dissatisfied client and we are very proud of the fact that in our 13 years in business, across a very wide portfolio of work, we have never delivered a project that did not more than meet the intended outcomes
In the past year alone we have delivered 109 projects for 59 different clients. In the past 3 years we have delivered 275 projects for over 150 different clients.
We like diversity and we seek to make a difference in all sorts of areas and ways from strategic change design to multi-component projects to interventions with small teams and individuals.
Current larger projects include:
- Legacy Youth Voice Programme – London Legacy Development Corporation’s flagship youth programme for young people from across East London to be the youth voice of the Olympic Park
- Resilience Training for parents of under 5’s delivered across all the Children’s Centres in Richmond
- Engagement and training for young people on a springboard to employment programme training young unemployed people to qualify as professional bike mechanics.
- Performance coaching, creating the mindset for success workshop with Fulham U-16 squad
- Facilitation and training for a mentoring programme in partnership with University of Greenwich
- Leadership and Mentor training for the London Fire Brigade
- Delivery of strategic consultation with residents in Waltham Forest in order to create an engagement toolkit for the Borough
- Strategic engagement consultancy for Hanover Housing Association in the development of their engagement strategy and a large scale deep listening exercise across 30 estates nationally
- Collaboration with the National Social Marketing Centre to develop strategies for increasing bowel cancer screening rates for Brighton CCG
- Coaching for senior staff at The Who Cares? Trust
- Training sustainability facilitators for Sustainable Restaurant Association
Plus many smaller workshops or project interventions for clients including
- Grainger PLC
- Poplar HARCA
- Leap Confronting Conflict
- Canal and River Trust
- Only Connect
- Teeside University
- Camden Council
- Bedfordshire County Council
- Medway NHS
- Bucks CC and MK Dons
These are the current clients as of March 21st 2016
Current and past clients include:
Action for Children, Barnardo’s, Catholic Association for Racial Justice, Centre for Innovation and Enterprise, Capita, Changemakers, Code for America, Community Links, Community Resolve, Connexions, Contact Youth Counselling, Fulham Football Club, Grainger plc, Government of Bermuda, Liverpool Fire and Rescue Service, Local Government Association, London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games, London Wildlife Trust, Olympic Delivery Authority, Nando’s Chickenland Ltd, Newham College, Peabody Group, Poplar Harca, Raleigh International, Re:generate, Royal Institute of Public Administration, Smoke Free North West, Southampton FC, South Kilburn NDC, Stop Climate Chaos Coalition, Teach First, The Audit Commission, The Kindness Offensive, The Learning Trust, The Salvation Army, The Tutu Foundation, The Young Foundation, Transport for London, Young Advisors UK, Young Potential East Midlands, Westway Development Trust, Who Cares Trust Working Links.
Local Authorities that we have delivered work for include Adur & Worthing District Council, Harborough District Council; Essex CC; Herts CC; Kent CC; Oxfordshire CC; Norfolk CC; Suffolk CC; Liverpool City Council; the London Boroughs of Brent, Camden, Croydon, Enfield, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Islington the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Richmond, Sutton and Waltham Forrest.
If you are interested in finding out more about the possibilities of working with Kaizen, contact us and we will be happy to give you a free hour of consultancy or coaching on an issue you want support with.
Book the session using the Contact Us form.