Kaizen has a deliberately diverse range of trainers and consultants from different backgrounds, cultures and disciplines.
They offer a wide variety of skills and knowledge and we have, within Kaizen, over 1000 years combined experience in the community field.
They have a wealth of experience and qualifications. Our pool includes:
- Specialist trainers and facilitators
- Outreach and engagement experts
- Senior leaders
- National advisors to Local Government
- Teachers specialising in special education
- Specialists in conflict management and mediation
- Experienced managers and residential workshop leaders.
- Employment advisors and service providers
- Leading cohesion and resilence experts
- Drama and creative arts specialists
- Ropes course and outdoor education instructors
They have worked in diverse environments such as local authorities, schools, residential care homes, business, community organisations, and prisons, delivering projects for a range of different groups, including managers at all levels, young people, teachers, social workers, gangs, employment staff, youth workers, and police. They have experience of working across the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested in the possibility of working with Kaizen, please contact us and we will be happy to give you a free hour of consultancy or coaching on an issue you want support with.