Now more than ever before the pressure is on managers to deliver more, with less. This requires a development in management and leadership skills. We deliver bespoke management training and support, which could range from coaching and individual work, to group supervisions or delivery of large scale training programmes.
Examples of Management and Staff Development Training and Support Include:
- 3-year coaching, training and supervision package for managers and staff for Action for Children;
- Training and individual coaching for heads, teachers, community engagement managers and housing staff;
- 2-year Management Capacity Building and Developing Resourcefulness Programme for Liverpool City Council;
- Leadership training as part of a Masters degree for Teach First;
- 2-year professional development training programme for the Diversity and Social Inclusion team for Liverpool City Council;
- 6 x Training trainers programmes, (of 4 days each), for in-house trainers for Liverpool City Council;
- 1-year Multi-agency Engagement and Coaching Skills Programme for Youth Professionals from the London Borough of Brent;
- 1-year Coaching programme, ‘Ambassadors for Change’, for managers to further develop their skills in leadership, coaching and accountability;
- Professional Development Training for Raleigh International staff;
- 1-year package of training, coaching and supervision for employment advisors and managers from the Training Network Group;
- An intensive 2 week programme for unemployed East London graduates for the Young Foundation;
- Personal effectiveness and coaching training for employment teams in the London Borough of Enfield;
- Group work training and supervisions for Connexions staff;
- Empowerment training and individual coaching programme for trainees with disabilities and/or from ethnic minorities for Liverpool City Council.