Kaizen have many years experience working in the employment sector, both directly with those who are unemployed, and in training employment service staff to be more effective in their roles. In this time of rising unemployment and reducing budgets it is essential that employment programmes and frontline staff are as efficient and effective as possible. Kaizen can support this process.
Examples of our wok in the employment sector include:
- An intensive 2 week programme for unemployed East London graduates for the Young Foundation;
- 2-year Training and Coaching Skills programme for the Diversity and Social Inclusion team, Liverpool City Council;
- 1-year package of training, coaching and supervision for employment advisors and managers from the Training Network Group;
- 2-year mentor training programme for Liverpool City Council;
- An intensive personal development programme to re-engage long-term unemployed in the possibility of employment, for Working Links;
- Coaching Training for the Brent In2 Work team;
- Personal effectiveness and coaching training for employment teams in the London Borough of Enfield;
- Training and individual coaching programme for trainees with disabilities and/or from ethnic minorities for Liverpool City Council;
- Group work training and supervisions for Connexions staff.