We recognise that each consultation is different and we provide bespoke packages of specialist consultation support for organisations across the community sector.
We have delivered large-scale community engagement projects funded by organisations including London 2012 Olympic Games, LB Lambeth, LB Camden, Poplar HARCA, The Metropolitan Police, and The Canal & River Trust., Brighton CCG, Trafford Housing Trust, Central Bedfordshire County Council and Enable East.
Our consultation work has been listed as best practice by orgnisations including the Department for Communities and Local Government, and The Young Foundation.
We have a track record of being able to engage harder to reach and disadvantaged groups in the community who are often overlooked. We are experts at getting past the initial resignation and engaging people who normally do not get involved. In a recent consultation on improving health services in Brighton, 81% said their views had never been consulted “at all” before, and a further 16% said “not much” or “only a little”.
We have consulted with a wide range of groups such as:
- Young people with disabilities for Central Bedfordshire Council
- Community members for Poplar HARCA
- Young gang members in Peckham and Brixton for Leap Confronting Conflict
The consultations we deliver could be focussed on exploring any subject such as:
- Community attitudes and beliefs about their area
- Engagement of community members for co-design for new developments
- Gathering views for service redesign, for example in health, employment support or care provision
- Needs assessment to inform service improvement
- Programme design and establishing need for new projects to back up funding applications
- Statutory consultation, for example with young people on the SEND register as part of Local Offer, or for planning applications
Our consultation packages provide end to end support including:
- Consultation design and strategic planning
- Development of consultation materials and questionnaires
- Delivery of consultations with up to several thousand people
- Analysis and report writing
If you are interested in any type of consultation in the community please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be delighted to speak with you about how we can help and provide a bespoke package of support to you.