The Art and Science of Effective Engagement
At Kaizen, we have developed an approach that creates clarity about what engagement is and establishes best practice principles of how to deliver it. This one-day workshop introduces you to these concepts and you will take away concrete models that will support you in planning and delivering successful engagement processes. Our models allow a universal understanding of the engagement process to be achieved across a team or organisation, even amongst those for whom community engagement and involvement is not a natural instinct.
In putting together our training course, we have combined our knowledge of legislative and best practice frameworks with our experience of delivering engagement in the field. We have developed a rigorous approach that enables us to engage harder to reach groups in the community and bridge cultural and generational divides.
Kaizen workshops are highly interactive and practical, using knowledge and experience from the group to bring alive the concepts covered.
• Examine what is “engagement”
• Identify key organisational and personal barriers to successful engagement
• Explore how to tap into key motivators
• Explore the Kaizen models of engagement and how they fit with your client group
• Leave with cohesive models and practical tools to take back to your organization
We are a leading organisation in the development of engagement theory and practice and our engagement models have been highlighted as best practice by organisations including DCLG and the Young Foundation. We have delivered bespoke engagement training and consultancy for hundreds of managers and frontline staff from across the community sector, including in the health, employment, housing, community safety and youth sectors.
Kaizen runs these free workshops as part of our ethos as a social enterprise committed to knowledge sharing. Unfortunately we are not able to provide lunch but refreshments will be provided.
How Previous Attendees Have Rated the Training
95% rated the quality of the training as Excellent or Very Good
90% rated the development of skills as Excellent or Very Good
90% rated the usefulness of the training as Excellent or Very Good
100% said they would recommend the course to a colleague.
- Friday October 4th, 2019 9.30am – 4pm. If you would like to participate in this workshop, please register Here and we will let you know.
- Friday November 15th, 2019 9.30am – 4pm. If you would like to participate in this workshop, please register Here and we will let you know.
- If you are unable to make any of these dates, you can register your interest in future workshops Here and we will contact you as more dates are set.
Workshops from July will be held at the Hugh Cubbit Centre, 48 Collier St, London N1 9QZ