Kaizen is an award winning social business that specialises in designing and delivering cutting edge projects in the community sector, including the areas of regeneration, education, employment, housing and the social care field. We are passionate about what we do, and we stand by our results.
Our clients range from Local Authorities to schools, small charities to Premier League Football Clubs, multi-national businesses to the London 2012 Olympic Games.
If you work in the community sector and want to collaborate with people who are highly skilled, passionate, creative, straight-talking, dynamic and bold then we would love to hear from you. Please contact us to find out more about any area of our work, or how we could work together.
We like diversity and we seek to make a difference in all sorts of areas and ways from strategic change design to multi-component projects to interventions with small teams and individuals.
Current larger projects include:
- Legacy Youth Voice Programme – London Legacy Development Corporation’s flagship youth programme for young people from across East London to be the youth voice of the Olympic Park
- Resilience Training for parents of under 5’s delivered across all the Children’s Centres in Richmond
- Engagement and training for young people on a springboard to employment programme training young unemployed people to qualify as professional bike mechanics.
- Performance coaching, creating the mindset for success workshop with Fulham U-16 squad
- Facilitation and training for a mentoring programme in partnership with University of Greenwich
- Leadership and Mentor training for the London Fire Brigade
- Delivery of strategic consultation with residents in Waltham Forest in order to create an engagement toolkit for the Borough
- Strategic engagement consultancy for Hanover Housing Association in the development of their engagement strategy and a large scale deep listening exercise across 30 estates nationally
- Collaboration with the National Social Marketing Centre to develop strategies for increasing bowel cancer screening rates for Brighton CCG
- Coaching for senior staff at The Who Cares? Trust
- Training sustainability facilitators for Sustainable Restaurant Association
Plus many smaller workshops or project interventions for clients including
- Grainger PLC
- Poplar HARCA
- Leap Confronting Conflict
- Canal and River Trust
- Only Connect
- Teeside University
- Camden Council
- Bedfordshire County Council
- Medway NHS
- Bucks CC and MK Dons
These are the current clients as of March 21st 2016