Kaizen is an award winning social business that specialises in designing and delivering cutting edge projects in the community sector, including the areas of regeneration, education, employment, housing and the social care field. We are passionate about what we do, and we stand by our results.
Our clients range from Local Authorities to schools, small charities to Premier League Football Clubs, multi-national businesses to the London 2012 Olympic Games.
If you work in the community sector and want to collaborate with people who are highly skilled, passionate, creative, straight-talking, dynamic and bold then we would love to hear from you. Please contact us to find out more about any area of our work, or how we could work together.
We like diversity and we seek to make a difference in all sorts of areas and ways from strategic change design to multi-component projects to interventions with small teams and individuals.
Current projects include:
- Legacy Youth Voice Programme – London Legacy Development Corporation’s flagship youth programme for young people from across East London to be the youth voice of the Olympic Park
- Aim Higher London South consortium of Universities – training and coaching for NCOP mentor programme to support access to University
- NECOP – staff development and mentor training programme
- Aim Higher London South – training and coaching programme for foster carers and looked after young people
- Tower Hamlets CCG – Peer to peer resilience training for young people
- London Legacy Corporation – The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – supporting development of community engagement strategy for a new neighbourhood
- Kent CC – Ongoing professional development training programmes
- Sussex and East Surrey STP-co design of patient and public engagement
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust – resilience training programme
- RB Kingston Tenant and Leaseholder engagement research
- LB Islington – community research for zero emissions zone
- LB Lambeth – community research for CIL local priorities
- HUB Residential – community engagement lead on 3 schemes – Croydon, Abbey Wood and Maidenhead
- Action for Children – ongoing staff development training programme
- Fulham FC – training and support for academy players, coaches and parents
- Hounslow Virtual School – ongoing staff development training programme
- YMCA National College – leadership, management and coaching training delivery
- LB Waltham Forest – support with community research and engagement for a small estate regeneration programme
- London Fire Brigade – staff development training programme
- London Communities Foundation – capacity building training programme for organisations funded by the Evening Standard Food poverty appeal
Plus many smaller workshops or project interventions for a wide variety of clients
These are the current projects as of March 2018